About Brazilian Keratin Treatments in NYC- Quick - It is much easier to schedule for you . On average, the treatment takes one stylist only two hours.
- Affordable - It brings the price of silky straight hair to a reasonable level, while remaining an upscale process.
- Universal - It can be used on dyed or highlighted hair. In fact, it can be used on any type of hair.
- Gentle - It is NOT meant to be permanent and it DOES require redoing approximately every 3 months. That is why it can used on children. That is why it blends with the natural growth of hair.
- Natural - It does NOT use strong chemicals to open and close the hair cuticle in an effort to straighten it, “breaking the bones” of the hair shaft. Keratin is a natural substance which comprises approximately 88% of your hair.
- Healthy- It penetrates the hair repairing internal damage and coats the hair preventing further damage. The results are SOFT, SHINY, STRAIGHT hair.
- Easy - Begin with a shampoo designed to open the cuticle. Saturate the hair with the product (an average of 3 ounces). Blow dry. Iron small bunches of hair close to the scalp with a lower heat. Iron the entire head with a high heat to seal in the keratin.
- Simple - Do NOT wet, wash or put anything into the hair for THREE days. After that shampoo and condition with any product NOT containing sodium chloride, which will strip the keratin from the hair.
- Simply Amazing - The results speak for themselves. As one client said: “I'm so happy I don't need my therapist anymore!”• Good for anyone who has hair.
How Does It Work?
When it comes to keratin, tough is good. Its strong protective qualities improve the hair both inside and out. Our unique biopolymer ingredient is virtually a “liquid form of hair” that gently blends with the hair on your head. It brings to hair what it was lacking to begin with and what it has lost over the years. Is the hair dull, dry and damaged? Is it curly, wavy, frizzy, overly voluminous or unmanageable? Application of our keratin treatment puts an end to all that. The smaller keratin molecules penetrate the hair cortex improving and repairing the quality of the hair from the inside. The added strength, elasticity and moisture results in the smooth, soft, shiny and straightened affect. The larger molecules coat the hair cuticle and take the environmental insults such as UV rays, smog, and smoke for your hair on the outside. Further damage to the hair shaft is prevented.